Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Manic Monday

I've decided that this week is going to be posts related to each day: we already have newlyWed Wednesday, so I figured I shall carry it through the whole week. 

Yesterday was the dreadful Monday.
 No matter how positive I try to be about it, I can still never be happy about a MONDAY! 
Not only was yesterday Monday, but I was also running around like a chicken with my head cut off, in heels! 
Isn't that a great sight? 

 There are a couple things that I absolutely love:
 A non fat half the syrup pumpkin spice latte from starbucks, and catching up with an old friend. 
Both of which happened during Manic Monday.
 It's always slightly nerve racking to get together with somebody you haven't seen in a long time, but also much more exciting. 
We haven't seen each other in almost four years, it doesn't seem long, but it was a long time! 
Words of wisdom: don't do what I did- get together with that long lost-yet-not-so-lost friend... it's fun and I can guarantee, it's like you never were apart. 

 Manic Monday also consisted of getting together with Dans extended family, some of which who were visiting from South Carolina.
 I love my in-laws and 'new' family. 
 They are hilarious. 
 I am so fortunate to have married in to such amazing families!
 So where did we go for dinner you might ask? 
Olive Garden- the place where you miraculously eat everything in sight and end up so full you can't walk. 
 Even though I was over the top, need to unbutton my pants, full- we ordered the zeppolli... oh.my.word! best decision ever. 
 They are going to be one of my next baking adventures, and then you are going to try and make them. Because they are that good. 

 All in all, Manic Monday was a lot of fun and driving. 
Gas is ridiculous and I vom every time I think about filling up. 
This election is just as ridiculous as the price of gas. 
The amount that people talk about the election is just as ridiculous as the price of gas and the election. 
The cost of living in CT is as ridiculous as the people talking about the election, the election, and the price of gas. 

 Hope everybody has a happy week!! 

 Let the holiday countdowns begin: 
1 week until Halloween. 
1 month until Thanksgiving. 2 months and 2 days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment