Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's newlyWed Wednesday Time

And here we find ourselves,
back at yet another hump day-
Another link up newlyWed Wednesday!

First I'm linking up with Allie from Table for MORE
What My Husband As a Dad
1. What will be your husband's best trait as a father?
I don't know if I can pick just one- so I'm gonna name a couple. Sir Dan is caring, patient, & fun(ny)... I have no doubt in my mind that all that and more will be transferred towards raising our children. I guess the biggest one is his ability to be patient- with me, family, and friends. Patience is a virtue.

2. What will be your husband's favorite thing to do with the kids?
This one is easy:
Lt. Dan loves sports especially baseball and has played his entire life.
I have no doubt in my mind he will be coaching all our kids sporting adventures and pushing them to be as successful as they can in whatever they choose.
Dan on the HS baseball team
3. How will your husband help out with the kids?
We've already discussed how much better he is with kids in general.
Needless to say he'll be the one taking care of the kids while mom is working. 
He will probably be Mr. Mom and I love that <3

4. What do you hope your children learn from their dad?
The better question is: what do I NOT want them to learn-
I hope they learn everything from Dan.
He is one of the best people I know-
kind hearted, honest, loyal, forgiving, loving, fun, exciting...
the list goes on:
I hope my children are exactly like their father.


Don't worry-
I wouldn't leave off a post all mushy gushy ;)
This week for newlyWed Wednesday, 
I am going to talk about my a-maze-ing almost a surprise bridal shower.
My mother, sister (MOH) and bridesmaids through me the best shower a bride could ask for.
Because we had a theme for our wedding-
they brought that same theme over to the shower.
It was fantastic!
Not only was theme brought over,
but so was the colors of our wedding:
cobalt blue and fuschia pink
We had picked out a weekend (later than when it was thrown) to have the shower,
and they decided to make it a weekend sooner to surprise me.
Well I'm a freakin wonderful detective and found out about that little swap,
and it was a good thing too cause I hadn't gotten my dress yet.
However, they still treated it like a surprise!
I was so fortunate to have so many beautiful ladies come to my shower,
it was truly a wonderful day.
I felt like a princess,
and Dan and I were lucky to get all the was given to us for the wedding.
I'm gonna let the pictures to the rest of the talking.









Have a great rest of the week

Ta ta for now <3

1 comment: