Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2013

No I Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

Well hello there my blog buds.
I know I have not posted in about a week.
Let me tell ya why:
New Years Eve happened (yes there are pictures),
New Years Day is where everything goes downhill-
no I was not hungover
or praying to the toilet gods...
I got a full blown head cold.
And it hit me like a ton o' bricks.
I should've expected it considering everybody around me 
had gotten the same thing.
After laying on the couch for three days,
I finally feel almost 100% better.
And now I decided to write a post again.
Because my head isn't in a box of tissues.

I have some catching up to do...
So here goes!
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE DON'T PARTY TOO HARD!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY HANGOVER DAY!
HAPPY BACK TO REAL LIFE DAY!
I can't believe it's 2013!
I hate odd numbers and 13 is just ugly.
My parents asked me to push the wedding until 2013,
but I couldn't because of the number! 
Yes I am that weird.

And with a New Year comes resolutions
and most people break them.
I will not be one of those people.
Yes I have goals for myself,
however they started BEFORE New Years.
I don't believe that the start of a new year
means you have to make goals.
Make them whenever you want!!
Don't let the time of year stop you!


That's all I got for now and I think I covered all the bases.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
See you Monday for me and Karla's 
Instagramazing Linkup!! 

Ta ta for now <3
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!
    I nominated you for a Liebster.
    If you're interested in accepting, check it out here! ->
    http://sissy-fits.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Can't wait for yours & Karla's link-up tomorrow!

    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete