Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don't Gangman Style While Wanting to Dance and Believe

I can't even write anything 
cause I'm just so excited for you all to see my vlog.
It took some time to think of the perfect song
to which I would enter a room to...
but in the end, 
I figured it out.
Don't you worry!!

Sorry I was slightly out of breath after all that dancin ;)

I hope you all enjoyed my entrance music.
And yes I'd walk in to a room,
and dance just like that every.time. 



Hallie


Ta ta for now <3
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. totallly love the mix of songs, perrrrrfect:):):) great dance moves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love you. That was fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the songs! Gangnam style STILL makes me laugh hysterically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaahahahaha Nicole this is awesomely hilarious! :D You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. You rock girl. And I hear ya, I couldn't pick just one either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA omg girl this is awesome. and loooove the songs. just can't help it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that song - I could listen to it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the mix...I would be pumped up every time you came around (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mix was awesome! I loved your gangman style!

    ReplyDelete