Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 7, 2013

If I were a boy...

Linkin up for 30 second thursday

Question: Is it easier to be a boy or girl? Would you ever trade?




I really would like to switch roles for a day,
just to see how it feels to do certain things.
Like have sex/a boner,
pee standing up cause I hate peeing,
lift things without a hassel,
not worry about showering...
But I'd much rather stay a girl :)

Hope you enjoyed that little segment!

Ta ta for now <3

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I agree! Whole heartedly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I love watching you Vlog link ups..you always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! Your "I really would like to switch roles for a day,
    just to see how it feels to do certain things.
    Like have sex/a boner," line CRACKED ME UP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhahahha
    HILARIOUS!! I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were times I wish I was a boy because they literally can pee anywhere and its not very obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate peeing too! People think I'm crazy when I say that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys do have it easier!
    & I agree with everything. lol

    ReplyDelete