Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend-ish Happenings

Howdy Ho fellow blog buds.
It's Monday,
the last day of my weekend!
Weekends are just flying by...
so is school!
I already am at 125 hours in just 3 weeks.
I'll be on the floor taking clients in no time.

Lets start off by sharing my new do with you all
Remember how I told you that I have bangs
but never wear them down cause I look terrible with them?
Well... beauty school has its perks!
I finally got my bangs to work,
and am super super blond!!
I am beyond in love with my hair
and according to everybody I know,
they are too :)

So what's a girl to do with a new do on the weekend?
Obviously hit up our favorite local bar to start it off right!

Saturday after school we celebrated Dans step moms 
50th birthday with a surprise party


Sunday was spent visiting both of our families
and relaxing.


And today is spent relaxing and visiting the hubs at work.
I am also in desperate need of shirts for school,
so maybe doing that as well :)

Happy Monday.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think your bangs look adorable! I'm always going through stages, cutting mine then wanting to grow them out. I love the nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haircut! I'm in dire need of a trim, or at least cut to make it healthy and I just can't get myself to the salon to do it. I'm always afraid they are going to cut it too short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those nails, they are super pretty.

    ReplyDelete