Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Can you believe it? Cause I can't...


I can't believe- I've already missed a couple weeks of this fun linkup

I can't believe- how much I'm obsessing over these four pairs of Michael Kors
shoes but can't afford any of them :(

I can't believe- how much black is taking over my closet because of school and work.

I can't believe- that I'm loving school this much and I look forward to going
every.single.day.

I can't believe- that my first post in like two weeks was yesterday.

I can't believe- what happened at the Boston marathon #prayers

I can't believe- how much I love my husband

I can't believe- how badly I wish that I could snap my fingers
and be the size I want to be. #fatgirlproblems

I can't believe- it's already wednesday :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #fatgirlproblems. Oh yes. I hear ya on all of this girl. But black is slimming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you figure out the finger snap weight loss, let me in on your little secret ;)

    ReplyDelete