Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 7, 2013

Food, food, & Some Awesome Juggling.

Welcome fall in all its glory!!!
Fall is by far my favorite time of year:
big sweaters, boots, the colors, crisp weather,
pumpkin everything... 
the list can go on forever.

But one of my all time favorite events of fall is:
The Big E.
It is a fair 20 times bigger than all town fairs,
it has a carnival, food up the wazoo, vendors, 
animals, shows, concerts, games...
you name it, they have it.

Sir Dan and I go at least a couple times
while they're open for 17 days.
This year we went twice on the most glorious
fall days with the sun shining high.
And we ate our way through the Big E,
both times.
Here I'll let the pictures do the talking:

there was piglet racing.

tons and tons of my favorite animal.
if you didn't know, now you do-
I have a cow obsession.

sheep sheering demos

this one speaks for itself

fried pickles

the craz-e burger-
a bacon cheese burger in between a glazed donut=
heaven

cow milking demos- one of my favorite things

an over abundance of candy apples and fair food

personal sauna boxes which are to die for

venison smokies are also freakin amazing

oversized dill pickles

the 'twerking' machine- really a workout machine

best baked potato known to man-
oversized potato with:
bacon, cheese, sour cream, butter, chives, and BBQ pulled pork on top

fresh corn

baby piggies.

I'm surprised that we even made it out without 
being thrown in a wheel barrel.
I wish this fair was all year long :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAhahaha. That last line... SO true!!! =D
    Good times! Thanks for introducing us to the awesomeness that is the Big E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found your page through.. well, I can't even remember whose page now after seeing all your pictures-- the baby piggies are TOO STINKIN' CUTE! And that doughnut cheese burger.. wow! Our Fair is coming on the 17th and while I doubt we will have those extravagant goodies, I look forward to seeing the cows and the fried pickles too!!

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete