Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Over the past couple weeks,
I've been lucky enough to be
behind the scenes of some gorgeous photo shoots.
One was a professional photo shoot,
with casting calls, a huge set,
makeup, hair, video and photo shoots.
It was amazing.

Last week-
I was assisting on a bridal shoot
that took place at school.
I helped putting up the hair,
makeup, and on set.
It was awesome!!!
I loved every aspect of it.


Most of the models were students from school,
a couple were family of the owners,
and one (the model with the baby, her baby) works in the salon.
Don't they look gorgeous.
These are also pictures I took on set,
the professional ones are ubelievable and flawless!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your behind the scenes IG pics! Very exciting things you are getting to do, love! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete