Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 22, 2013

There's Nothing Better Than...

Wow, 
another great idea for a linkup!
I'm full of them.

There's Nothing Better Than: Blaring, and I mean BLARING,
the new Cher album while cleaning the entire house.
Not only is the apartment spotless,
but the neighbors now know just how bad I am at singing...
aanndd all the birds got to see my dance moves.

There's Nothing Better Than: playing hookie. A lot of
students miss school, every week. I hate missing school.
One because I love it and two- my clients depend on me being there.
But with life being so busy and the holidays coming up,
the apartment was a disaster and I needed to throw away some 
hours anyway.
And it was an awesome day to have to myself.

There's Nothing Better Than: chocolate. 
Yup nothing more to say.

There's Nothing Better Than: my chiweenie.
she's super cuddly and makes everything better!

There's Nothing Better Than: my husband.
He's my soulmate and I love him more and more every day.

There's Nothing Better Than: A day in NYC topped off
with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

There's Nothing Better Than: IT BEING FRIDAY!!!

What are your weekend plans!?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment